[pccgrads] Fwd: [Grads] Available room in fall?

Xiaojuan Liu xjliu at uw.edu
Wed Sep 3 16:14:42 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Sorry for the spamming. A visiting student from University of Bergen is
looking for a room to stay. He will be arriving on September 22nd and stay
at UW for a year. Please feel free to contact him you are looking for a
roommate too.

Best,
Xiaojuan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I'm Stefan, a first-year PhD student at the Geophysical Institute in
Bergen, Norway and working on large scale atmospheric dynamics, especially
jet stream variability. I will be visiting UW in fall and will stay for the
next fall and winter quarter. I just started organizing the practicalities
for my visit, and of course, the most important thing is to find a place to
stay. So, if you have an available room in a shared apartment or if you
have friends who might looking for a new flatmate, just tell me. I'm 25,
actually from Germany, non-smoking, easy going, and of course no drug
addict or anything like that.

Cheers,
Stefan