[pccgrads] 48 hours left to apply to the Graduate Climate Conference

Elizabeth Maroon emaroon at uw.edu
Sat May 31 09:30:03 PDT 2014

Hey PCC grads!

There's less than 48 hours left to apply to the Graduate Climate Conference
that is being held here at UW this year. Get your abstract in by 11:59 PM
June 1 (tomorrow) if you haven't already.

It's a great conference; I've learned a ton at its past two incarnations
and made a lot of great connections with other climate-researching students
at other schools. Food and lodging is covered, and since we're already in
Seattle, there's no travel expense either!

Please forward this reminder to any other friends of yours at the UW and
elsewhere who may be interested!

http://www.graduateclimateconference.com/

Best,
Elizabeth