[pccgrads] Part-Time Instructor Positions - Employment Opportunity

uwpcc uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Wed May 21 15:33:09 PDT 2014

-----------------

Posting Description

GRE . GMAT . SAT
Test Preparation Instructor Positions

We are seeking test preparation instructors for our GRE, GMAT and SAT
classes. These are part-time positions with classes once per week on
Saturdays and Sundays. We seek intelligent, charismatic instructors who
have both top test scores and excellent teaching skills. Our company has a
social mission to provide top caliber test preparation courses at a value
price. Team Sherwood is committed to the social responsibility of
accessible test preparation courses: Everyone deserves to put their best
score out there.

Salary: $40/hour for GRE and GMAT classroom instruction; $30/hour for SAT
classroom instruction.

Qualifications

. Education: Current graduate or professional student (Ph.D. (or
equivalent), Master's, J.D.); or Completed Ph.D. (or equivalent), J.D., or
Master's degree.

. Test Scores: Top-tier test scores on one of the following: GRE, GMAT,
LSAT, or SAT.

. Teaching Experience: Have taught at least one university semester/quarter
class. Prior university teaching experience is required.

. Quantitative and Verbal Skills: Must have BOTH excellent math and
verbal/writing skills. Sherwood Test Prep Instructors teach the entire
course.

. Consistent Weekend Commitment: We seek team players who are flexible and
can teach on consecutive Saturdays and Sundays throughout the entire year.
We only take off four weekends per year (those corresponding to): Easter,
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Instructors can teach from 3 to 6
hours per weekend.

Summary

If interested, please send your (1) Cover Letter, (2) Resume/Vita, and (3)
Test Scores to: employment at sherwoodtest.com Interviews and hiring are to
commence immediately.

Teaching test preparation is a fun and rewarding experience. As an
instructor you will have the opportunity to help bright, high-achieving
students achieve their goals and dreams of entering their first choice
Universities and programs. We hire good people who are intelligent,
compassionate, honorable, and dependable. All test prep instructors are
respectfully treated as faculty members and are afforded autonomy and
latitude in the courses they teach.

At Sherwood Test Prep, our work is to help others.

Sherwood Test Prep, Inc.
www.sherwoodtest.com
<http://u739303.sendgrid.org/wf/click?upn=XAdhweYcrpiPCc8cEeDDhLkaX5zch31iiH
yErHzHMD44b-2BpUwDyX-2Fbx9QMGIRGwY_rSFtSsc7uHJZ-2BL-2F2p6Cp3VrsxJxc6yyxaQFM0
F4Snm7Pwbc1hqOZtifwWxYCADuKAN4WePR6m3ZELMEe3NbpdFtZxeOwABGrWCKvQ3Ir0dSokE8ZW
su8uuldgtcoz8CEpbGPoMg2lljW73q-2B8QAsWC7A0hPZd2uzuhXYT2K1r2nD0Jthq0YNkKvN7ID
KMHseY55u1eFLSSzQOdj0sp3nwA6-2BOBiJA5DLyWD9D0cRw2k-3D>
employment at sherwoodtest.com

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here
<http://u739303.sendgrid.org/wf/unsubscribe?upn=rSFtSsc7uHJZ-2BL-2F2p6Cp3Vrs
xJxc6yyxaQFM0F4Snm7Pwbc1hqOZtifwWxYCADuKAN4WePR6m3ZELMEe3NbpdNG9pffXnSEyJ55k
UNRl45agCxLV2258KmryIN7LHb-2B1nG-2Bct9V-2FHUCk6peeki-2FYZjnaqhOlVjhCw8xF5oV4
cF9YqHG8zG7mEPRzHduZ3ft7RkwFam8JfvjauqnUH5jHElkQBuOAUInA5GiuKoqrc6E-3D> .

Image removed by sender.