[pccgrads] Defense invite!

Twila Moon twilap at uw.edu
Fri May 16 14:44:26 PDT 2014

I'm not on campus this week to run into folks and invite you in person, so I'm sending an email instead...

My PhD defense is next Wednesday (5/21) and I'd love to see whoever is available and interested! Drink and snack for everyone.

Greenland outlet glacier behavior during the 21st century: Understanding velocities and environmental factors
Time: 9:30am -- Wednesday, May 21
Place: 5th floor conference room in Benjamin Hall Interdisciplinary Research Building. It's on the Burke-Gilman almost under I-5. You can enter through the first floor door on the south side of the building.

Hope to see you there!
Twila