[pccgrads] Science writing group at UW: ClimateSnack--interested?

uwpcc uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Thu May 1 07:57:13 PDT 2014

Climate Snack: The Climate Science Writing Group

We're starting a climate science writing group on campus, under the international umbrella organization ClimateSnack. The goal is to help each other write more effectively about science.
The group would likely meet every month. At each meeting, an author (or two or three) shares her or his 'snack' (a written piece) with the group and we discuss. After receiving feedback, authors may chose to publish their snacks on climatesnack.com <http://climatesnack.com/> . You may contribute as much or as little writing as you wish, or may participate as a reader only.

Before we begin, we need to know who's interested. We will hold the first meeting the middle of May (date soon TBD).

If you would like to attend, please respond to this brief survey:

· https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/jtwedt/235423 <https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/jtwedt/235423>