[pccgrads] EPA ORISE Fellowship with the Innovation Team on climate, sensors and citizen science

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:47:42 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca French <french.rebecca at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Subject: [FellowsCareers] EPA ORISE Fellowship with the Innovation Team on climate, sensors and citizen science
To: fellowscareers at listserv.aaas.org

My office at EPA, the Innovation Team, is looking for an ORISE Fellow to do work in the areas of climate change, air sensors and citizen science. To be eligible you must have completed a Ph.D. within the past 5 years. The announcement says that the Ph.D. must be in geosciences, but if you have a background in these topic areas you will be a competitive candidate, especially citizen science. I have loved my AAAS Fellowship experience here and I highly recommend this opportunity to any fellows who would like experience in innovation in the government. Feel free to contact me with any questions about working with the Innovation Team at EPA.

Rebecca

Innovative Research Approaches in Climate Change, Next Generation Air Sensors, and Citizen Science
Research Participation Program
Office of Research and Development
Immediate Office
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Washington, DC

http://orise.orau.gov/epa/applicants/description.aspx?JobId=14842

--
Rebecca A. French, Ph.D.

E-mail: french.rebecca at gmail.com

The Fellows Careers listserv is intended to provide a free forum for exchange of career information among current and former AAAS Fellows only. AAAS does not monitor, sanction, or endorse the content of information exchanged through the listserv, except when posted by AAAS Fellowships staff acting in a professional capacity. Opinions or points of view expressed in a listserv message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AAAS or the Science & Technology Policy Fellowships Department.