[pccgrads] Re: Sign up for a GSS talk for Winter Quarter

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Thu Dec 18 13:35:14 PST 2014

Hi PCC Grads,

Winter PCC *Grad Student Seminar* call for talks #2. How else are you going
to work off that holiday ham/duck/turkey/tofurkey feast than talking
science and drinking *be*v*er*ages with other grads?

The GSS will be held at *5 pm every other Wednesday in OSB 425*. Here are
the dates that are currently available:

January 14th - Available
*January 28th - Leander*
February 11th - Available