[pccgrads] Whistle Wetting Ocean Outlaw Extravaganza

Andrea J Fassbender afassben at uw.edu
Wed Dec 3 16:37:42 PST 2014

So sorry for the multiple emails! In my haste it didn't occur to me that
the listservs wouldn't work for Evite. Duh! I've cancelled the Evite and
pasted the info below. No need to RSVP. Hope to see you there!

-Andrea

*Whistle Wetting Ocean Outlaw Extravaganza*

Thursday, December 11, 7pm Kate's Pub

With so many oceanography (and PCC) grad students achieving milestones this
quarter, it only seems right to have a massive party full of debauchery!
Join us in celebrating over drinks at Kate's Pub (309 NE 45th St), followed
by some spur spinning country dancing at the Little Red Hen (7115 Woodlawn
Ave. NE.). Pull out your plaid shirt (and I know you all have one...) and
come kick up some dust to the steel guitar!

Everyone welcome, so spread the word!

--
Andrea Fassbender