[pccgrads] Results of PCC Review

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Aug 27 14:07:12 PDT 2014

Dear PCC participants,

I am happy to report that we successfully completed the 5 year Graduate School review of the PCC, the Graduate Certificate in Climate Science and the Climate minor. The Graduate School recommends that both be reviewed again in 10 years. Please see attached letter for the results of the review.

I wanted to thank everyone who spoke with the review committee, read the review document or discussed the future of the PCC with us.

I also want to thank all who have been involved in PCC activities over the last decade. You are what makes this program great! I look forward to continuing to serve as the Director of the PCC over the next 3 years. And I look forward to seeing many of you in Friday Harbor in a few weeks!

LuAnne

--

LuAnne Thompson
Director, Program on Climate Change

Office: 206 543 9965 <tel:206%20543%209965>
Cell: 206 676 2685 <tel:206%20676%202685>

twitter @UWPCC

faculty.washington.edu/luanne/
www.uwpcc.washington.edu/