[pccgrads] Fwd: Party for Jack Scheff and Andy Berner Thursday 6:30

Jack Scheff jscheff at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 14 13:06:03 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Bretherton <breth at washington.edu>
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Party for Jack Scheff and Andy Berner Thursday 6:30
To: all_users <all_users at atmos.washington.edu>

Dear Atmos Folk,

To round out the celebration of our defending trifecta, there will be a
party on Thursday from 6:30 onward at my house, 6849 51st Ave NE, including
dinner items (grillables, pesto and salads), desserts and drinks, with an
emphasis on locally-sourced items (think the neighbors' plum tree and the
basil growing on the front deck, or go pick grapes from the vine in the
back). Dargan may have a musical offering as well.

Phone: 206-227-8692

#71 bus from the UW gets you to NE 70th St. and 50th Ave NE, only a block
away. Parking will be limited in front of the house due to construction
across the street, but should be fine further along the street.

Chris

--
Chris Bretherton

Professor, Atmospheric Sciences &