[Cse143a_sp23] [CSE 143] final grades

Stuart Reges reges at cs.washington.edu
Wed Jun 14 16:19:53 PDT 2023

Final grades for cse143 have been reported to the university.

Information about the final including a key, instructions for picking
up your exam, and information about regrade requests can be found
here:

https://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse143/23sp/exams.shtml#finalresults

If you find that your exam has been graded incorrectly, you can submit
it to me for a regrade (slip it under my door--room 305 of CSE2). If
you are interested in a regrade of questions 5, 8, or 9, you MUST use the
testing programs I have available on this page and submit your code
through the canvas turnin included at the bottom of this page:

https://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse143/23sp/regrade.shtml

Thank you for an enjoyable quarter. I wish you all luck in your
future endeavors.

--Stuart