[Cse143a_sp23] [CSE 143] welcome to cse143

Stuart Reges reges at cs.washington.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:12:52 PDT 2023

This message is being sent to all students currently registered for spring
CSE143. I am teaching the course. Welcome.

Our course this quarter will use a variety of resources. We don't use canvas
much, but I have published our canvas page. We will mostly be using a system
known as Ed that I will be describing in lecture.

The main resource for the course will be our course web page which you can get
to using this url:

http://www.cs.uw.edu/143

I will be recording my lectures and they will be available from the "calendar"
tab of the course web page.

I look forward to seeing all of you this afternoon for our first lecture. Quiz
sections will begin meeting starting tomorrow.

--Stuart Reges, Teaching Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
https://homes.cs.washington.edu/~reges/